How does it work
The APMON 100 monitors the deposition of particles at the location of the sensor realtime 24/7. It consists of a sensor with cartridge and a powerful mini-pc with licensed software. The measurement data is displayed in clear overviews, ideal for monitoring your contamination control. The APMON 100 is future proof and easily upgradeable to the APMON 200.
The APMON 100 measures the size, area coverage, number of particles and time of deposition of macro-particles that are not counted with a light scattering airborne particle counter.
- The APMON counts realtime deposited particles sizes larger than 15µm each period of 5 minutes.
- The APMON provides data 24/7.
- User friendly software provides valuable information in clear overview.
- The APMON counts and sizes the unknown threat of your product.
- The APMON monitors the impact of your cleanroom on your product.
- The cost of ownership of the APMON are low.
The APMON sensor is a holographic measurement instrument.
The acquired data is shown in various screens.
What does the APMON monitor?
- The direct risk of product contamination continuously
- Particles that can contaminate your product
- Data (particles sizes and deposition moments), to find causes of particle deposition
- The times and duration the product is at risk
- The impact of the way you use your cleanroom
The APMON creates awareness of your staff
The APMON shows the likelihood the product is contaminated by unwanted macro-particles. If your product is sensitive to finer particles extrapolation of monitoring data can predict the risk of contamination.
Content of the APMON 100
- Travel case
- Mini-pc with i5 processor
- APMON Sensor (no battery, no Bluetooth)
- 1 Witness cartridge
- USB with User guide
- Extra Witness cartridge(s)
- LCD screen mouse and keyboard